1.18.2007

I Got Nothin'

Kind of a quiet day on the life transformation front.

My eating was great yesterday. I dropped down another half pound today (thanks to a 330 dropping off my 5-day). Not much to report.

I did post something in the Shift Forums (which already have over 40 posts, by the way) about my wrist hurting. I can do push ups, but any other lifting - curls, shoulder presses, rows - and I get a sharp pain in my right wrist kind of lined up with my pinky. It's 100% fine until I start to lift.

Maybe I just need to give it a coupe of days off. Not too long, I hope. I've got goals to hit.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd hold off on the upper body weights until your wrist heals. If it keeps up, maybe you should go see a doctor. It would be better to miss a couple workouts and get back to good than to continue working out and injure your wrist. Just my two cents. ;)

billy said...

dude- my right wrist hurts too- it's been hurting for weeks. But it's not too bad, I've just been working through it... seems to be slowly getting better

Mark said...

I would skip a couple of workouts just to give it sometime to feel better. Carpotunnel that kind of pain?