1.02.2007

Not Much to Report Today

On the scale, I was 1/2 a pound up from yesterday, but my average dropped two tenths to 330.9. I think I'll finally break the 329 barrier by Thursday or Friday - hopefully.

ShiftHF.com is on its way, and I have two of my three writers set. If there are any professionals - trainers (Josh the Destroyer, I'm talking to you), nutritionalists, doctors, etc - who may want to chip in with knowledge and/or instructions, please let me know.

As of right now, I have a young lady who lost 100 pounds, then regained much of it after being in an auto accident - and is now RE-losing it. I also have Rob from Fourth and 100 who will be adding his stuff to the Shift family.

I'd like a professional to A. Add some credibility to our efforts, and B. Get some real, true, professional guidance. So, if you know anybody, send them my way.

Other than that, another day, another 1,500 calories.

Carry on.

3 comments:

billy said...

Let me know if there's anything I can contribute. I like to think I know what I'm talking about ;)

Anonymous said...

Cool, I am looking forward to seeing the new site.

Dave
My Blog

Kevin A. said...

Your blog is added, Dave.

Welcome to the F.A.T. Coalition!