1.24.2007

Seeing Daylight

Well, I didn't do anything special, but I feel different this morning. I think I've finally broken out of my rut.

To be honest, I've eaten like CRAP the last four days. My calories stayed down, but easily 1/3 of my calories were empty. I've downright craved cheesecake, burgers, chinese - if it's bad for me, I've wanted it. And at least once each day, I've eaten it.

But it's out of my system this morning.

It's been an emotional and stress-filled few days. "Depression" is a word that comes to mind. But all that seems to be gone as I type this. I woke up in a good mood. Ate a decent breakfast. Got some work done. Kids are happy and feeling better.

It's a new day, people. And I'm all over it.

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

Love to hear it, Kev. Remember what I said a few blog posts ago.. you're one of those guys that can get punched in the face, and maybe you stumble.. but you never get knocked out.

Glad to see the bright spot!