1.23.2007

Better Than Nothing

Not a lot to report.

Yesterday was an AWFUL day as far as stress & bad news was concerned. I won't go into a lot of detail, but we'll just say that it was a very bad day.

I'm also still fighting off some sickness and fatigue.

Still, I worked out as much as I could - running through only two sets of my usual three. I just had nothing left in the tank after that second round. But I'm glad I at least put forth the effort to keep moving.

I'm still not feeling wonderful today. I'm worn out and under the weather. I'm still hoping to do something active today - push ups, sit ups, squats - anything to keep the body moving. But I'm pretty sure I have two sick babies at home with me, so it could be a challenge.

In other news, my weight was back down 2.5 pounds from yesterday, but with a 327.5 and a 328 on my 5-day, the average only dropped a tenth. Better dropping than rising, though. The 328 drops off in two days, and the 327.5 drops off in four. So I need to keep on top of things to see a nice drop off on Saturday.

My goal for this week:

Change the blog name to "The 64" or lower by 1/29

1 comment:

Rob Tucker said...

Good work fighting through it.

As long as you keep active every day, the rest will fall into place. Sorry to hear about the bad news and such, but here's some good news:

You are still on the horse. Hang in there, Kev.